All natural fungicide, miticide, and insecticide. CANNCONTROL is derived from a proprietary blend of Thyme oil and is 100% natural. This cost effective solution is an “all in one” preventative and treatment that has been proven to ELIMINATE Powdery Mildew, Botrytis (grey mold), Mites, Aphids, Whiteflies, Thrips, and Fungus Gnats. CANNCONTROL is safe for testing and is compatible with IPM.
Shake well before and after diluting. For best results, use freshly mixed solution. Apply using an atomizer, misting system, or spraying apparatus. Read and carefully follow instructions for type of sprayer.
250 mL dilutes into 8.5 gallons
500 mL dilutes into 16.9 gallons
1000 mL dilutes into 33.8 gallons
1 gallon dilutes into 128 gallons
2.5 gallons dilutes into 320 gallons
5 gallons dilutes into 640 gallons
- For minor outbreaks, mix 1 oz (30 mL) of this product in 1 gallon of water.
- For more severe outbreaks, mix up to 3 oz (90 mL) of this product in 1 gallon of water.
- Use sufficient spray volume to achieve thorough coverage.
- Agitate sprayer every 60 minutes to prevent product separation.
- Cover both tops and bottoms of leaves and stems thoroughly. Saturate to point of run-off.
ROOT DRENCH APPLICATION:
Mix 1 oz (30 mL) of this product in 1 gallon of water and apply to grow medium.
WHEN TO APPLY:
- Apply this product to well hydrated plants once per week as needed. May be used during vegetative and flowering stages.
- Spray late in the evening or on cloudy days when plants are not exposed to direct sunlight or artificial lighting for at least 6 hours.
- Use weekly to eliminate fungal, insect, and mite pressure.
- Re-entry Interval (REI) does not apply.
- Do not apply this product when bees are actively foraging.
NOTE: As a precautionary trial, apply this product to a few leaves and observe for 2 days. Discontinue use if signs of burning are present. Do not use on newly planted cuttings or on plants stressed by drought. Avoid application when temperature exceeds 90°F (32°C). This product is useful as a component of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs.