Early Blossom: The Refined One
Best for: Drier climates, dual crop (flower + biomass)
Do not grow: In extremely moist climates with intense insect pressure
Looking to grow another classic? Early Blossom is a new and refined version of Berry Blossom. Improved vigor, growth habit, and flower development make this plant a great addition to your variety lineup. Expect a large, hardy plant with excellent lateral branching and sturdy growth habit. Early Blossom produces massive flowers that are either green or deep purple in color. This variety is best grown for boutique flower, biomass, or both for a dual crop.
- CBD ratio: 25:1 or better
- CBD Content: 7.5–18%
- Terpenes: Succulent berries with hints of lemon
- Field Structure: 4’ x 5’ (width x height)
- Planting Density: 2,000–4,800 plants per acre
- Harvest Window: Mid-September to early October
- Feminization: 1:4000*This is a protected variety. Breeding or propagating this variety is not permitted.