Early Cherry CBD Hemp Seeds: The Sweet One
Best for: Growing across the US, boutique flower
Combining a superior classic cultivar with improved traits for an earlier finish, Early Cherry gives growers the ability to grow a true standout variety that is foundational in the hemp industry. With heavy lateral branching, Early Cherry produces jumbo flowers that practically drip with resin and the aroma of zesty ripe, juicy cherries. Expect a stocky, round plant that produces A-Grade dense flowers. Early Cherry is an ideal plant for boutique flower production, biomass, or both for a dual crop.
- CBD ratio: 25:1 or better
- CBD Content: 7.5–20%
- Terpenes: Candied ripe cherries
- Field Structure: 4’ x 5’ (width x height)
- Planting Density: 2,000–4,800 plants per acre
- Harvest Window: Mid-September to early October
- Feminization: 1:4000
*This is a protected variety. Breeding or propagating this variety is not permitted.