Janet’s G CBG Hemp Clones
Janet’s G is a proven CBG variety that has been bred not only for high yielding flower production and potency, but also disease resistance. This variety hails from the Southeast, which has some of the harshest growing conditions, and is a stellar performer. Janet’s G produces bountiful, frosty flowers with superior trichome and resin production. Your harvest from Janet’s G can either be used for high-yielding extraction or boutique flower.
- CBG ratio: 78:1 or better
- CBG Content: 10-15%
- Terpenes: Earthy pine with undertones of spice and lemon
- Field Structure: 4’x5’ (width x height)
- Planting Density: 2,000–4,800 plants per acre
- Flowering time: Mid-September to early October
*This is a protected variety. Breeding or propagating this variety is not permitted.