Hailing from Switzerland, Pure CBG is one of the most stable CBG seed varieties in the industry. It was grown extensively across the US in 2020 and was a top performer in dozens of growing climates. Not only is this variety a stellar CBG producer, it also remains 100% total THC compliant all the way into finished flower. This variety exhibits a vigorous, branching structure, making it an ideal candidate for outdoor field production. Pure CBG is a fast grower with CBG-rich flowers that practically drip with resin. Pure CBG is ideal for boutique flower, biomass production, or both!
- CBG ratio: 85:1 or better
- CBG Content: 4-7%
- Terpenes: Earthy with undertones of pine
- Planting Density: 2,000–4,800 plants per acre
- Field Structure: 4’ x 6’ (width x height)
- Flowering time: Early October to Mid-October
- Feminization: 1:5000
*This is a protected variety. Breeding or propagating this variety is not permitted.